Posted on: March 12, 2015
ServiceMaster of Oakville is seeking a Water Restoration Technician to join our team. We are an Emergency Response business responding to calls 24/7/365. This is a full-time position working out of our Oakville location.
We work with residential, condominium and commercial clients. We specialize in water/fire/mould/sewage remediation. We are looking for a detail-oriented, hardworking, and motivated Water Restoration Technician to join our team. The ideal candidate should experience in Water Restoration or Construction, as well as a valid driver's license and good driving record. Company vehicle is provided from our facility to client job sites.
Qualifications and requirements
– Experience in restoration is preferred
– IICRC WRT certification is preferred
– Construction experience
– Must be able to work after hours when required to meet client needs
– Must be available for scheduled ‘on call' shifts (one in every 6 weeks)
– Must have a good driving record
– Must be bondable
Specific Skills Required
– Ability to work with a wide variety of individuals including policy holders, insurance representatives and industry partners.
– Must be punctual
– Self-starter with a high level of initiative and attention to detail.
– Team player.
- Based on experience.
Please Email your resume to email@example.com
Salary: Based on experience